- 1 pkg(s) Carando Mozzarella Rustica meatballs1 pkg(s)
- 4 oz. Carando Pancetta4 oz.
- 1 lb. Spaghetti noodles1 lb.
- 4 Eggs4
- 2 Eggs, yolks only2
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, grated1/4 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Black pepper1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup(s) Flat leaf parsley, chopped1/2 cup(s)
Prepare the meatballs according to package instructions, reserve warm. Bring a large stock pot of water to a boil with the salt. Dice the pancetta.
Add the pasta to the water and cook according to package instructions. While the pasta is cooking, heat a large Dutch oven over medium high heat, add the pancetta, and cook until crispy, remove from heat.
When the pasta is al dente, remove about 2 cups of the pasta water, reserve, and drain the pasta. Add about half a cup of the pasta water to the Dutch oven and bring to a boil.
Whisk together the eggs, yolks, cheese, pepper, and about ¼ cup of the pasta water. Add the pasta to the Dutch oven, and bring back to a boil, stirring constantly.
Pour in the egg mixture slowly, stirring the pasta constantly, and cook until the sauce coats the pasta and gets a glossy sheen. Transfer the pasta to plates, place 3 meatballs on top of each, and garnish with parsley.