- 1 Ball Fresh Pizza Dough1 Ball
- 2 Tbsps. Olive Oil2 Tbsps.
- ¼ Pound Carando Pancetta, Diced¼ Pound
- ½ Yellow Onion, Sliced Thin½
- 1 Cup Fontina Cheese, Shredded1 Cup
- 4 Fresh Eggs4
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Sage, Minced1 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsps. Parmesan Cheese, Grated2 Tbsps.
- 2 Tbsps. Italian Parsley, Minced2 Tbsps.
- 1 Tbsp. Hot Sauce1 Tbsp.
Preheat oven to 450ºF.
Heat a heavy-bottomed pan over medium-high heat and render the pancetta until tender and crispy.
Stretch the dough ball into a greased pizza pan, drizzle with the olive oil, top with onion, then pancetta, sage, then fontina cheese.
Place in the oven and bake for about 5 minutes.
Remove the pizza and crack the eggs on top, keeping the yolks intact.
Return the pizza to the oven and bake about 8 minutes, or until the eggs are just set and the cheese is melted.
Garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve hot.
Add in hot sauce to taste.