- 1 Pack Carando Abruzzese Meatballs1 Pack
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil1 Tbsp.
- 1 Shallot, Minced1
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced3 Cloves
- ½ Cup Golden Raisins½ Cup
- ¼ Cup Capers¼ Cup
- 1 14-Ounce Can Tomato Sauce1 14-Ounce Can
- ¼ Cup Honey¼ Cup
- ¼ Cup Balsamic Vinegar¼ Cup
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Oregano1 Tbsp.
- ¼ Cup Green Onions, Sliced¼ Cup
Cook meatballs according to package instructions, reserve.
Heat a heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat, add the olive oil, shallot, and garlic, and cook until translucent.
Reduce heat to medium-low, add the raisins, capers, tomato sauce, honey, balsamic, and oregano, and bring to a simmer.
Add the meatballs and cook for about 10 minutes, or until heated through and the flavors have combined.
Transfer to a small crock pot or chafing dish, garnish with the green onions, and serve hot.