- 1 Pack Carando Sweet Italian Sausage1 Pack
- 1 Pound Dry-Packed Large Scallops1 Pound
- 2 Medium Zucchini, Sliced into ½-inch Rounds2
- 1 jar Pepperoncini1 jar
- 1 Cup Balsamic Vinegar1 Cup
- 3 Tablespoons Honey3 Tablespoons
- 1/4 Cup Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, Drained1/4 Cup
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Oregano, Chopped1 Tablespoon
While the grill is getting hot, place the balsamic and tomatoes in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, then reduce heat.
Remove the tomato mixture from the heat and add the honey and oregano. Allow to cool slightly.
Puree the glaze in a blender until smooth and reserve.
When the grill is ready, thread one piece each of sausage, scallop, zucchini folded in half, red onion, then pepperoncini, repeating to the end of the skewer.
Repeat the process until all of the ingredients are used.
Place the skewers on the grill and cook, turning frequently, until the sausage is just cooked through.
Brush on desired amount of glaze on each side of the skewer, turning to caramelize. Serve immediately.