- 1 Pack Carando Sweet Italian Sausage1 Pack
- 1 Pound Orzo1 Pound
- 1 Can Chickpeas, Drained1 Can
- 1/2 Pound Roma Tomatoes, Diced1/2 Pound
- 1 English Cucumber, Diced1
- 1 Small Red Onion, Diced1
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil, Chopped1/4 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Dill, Chopped1/4 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro, Chopped1/4 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Mint, Chopped1/4 Cup
- 2/3 Cup Tahini2/3 Cup
- 1 Lemon, Juiced and Zested1
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil1/4 Cup
- 1 Cup Water1 Cup
- 1 Large Shallot, Minced1
- 1 Clove Fresh Garlic, Minced1 Clove
Prepare the grill.
When the grill is medium-hot, grill the sausages until cooked through but still juicy and allow them to rest for about 5 minutes.
While the sausages are grilling, cook the orzo according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse, and reserve warm.
Combine the tahini, lemon juice and zest, extra virgin olive oil, water, shallot, and garlic in a large mixing bowl and whisk together to combine. Reserve.
Combine the orzo, tomato, cucumber, onion, and herbs and dress with the desired amount of dressing.
Transfer the salad to a large serving platter and slice the sausages and place them on top.