- 1 Large Whole Chicken, Cut Up1 Large
- 1 Pack Carando Sweet Italian Sausage, Quartered1 Pack
- 2 Pounds Red Potatoes, Quartered2 Pounds
- 3 Tablespoons Smoked Paprika3 Tablespoons
- ¼ Cup Fresh Garlic, Roughly Chopped¼ Cup
- 1 Large Shallot, Roughly Chopped 1
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Mint, Chopped2 Tablespoons
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil, Chopped2 Tablespoons
- ¼ Cup White Wine Vinegar¼ Cup
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil¼ Cup
- ¼ Cup Flat Leaf Parsley, Chopped¼ Cup
Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
Combine the smoked paprika, garlic, shallot, mint, basil, vinegar, and extra virgin olive oil in the beaker of a blender, and blend until smooth.
Place chicken, sausages, and potatoes in separate bowls, and divide the marinade to fully coat each.
Allow to marinate at least an hour and up to 3 hours.
Divide the chicken, potatoes, and sausages between two foil-lined baking pans, and mix the ingredients so they are evenly spaced, with the chicken pieces skin side up, allowing room between the ingredients.
Bake in the oven, turning the sausages and potatoes once after about 30 minutes.
Bake another 15 minutes until the sausages and chicken are cooked to an internal temperature of 160ºF.
Carefully drain off and reserve any liquid from the pans and allow to rest about 10 minutes.
Skim some of the fat off of the juices and discard the fat.
Transfer the chicken, sausages, and potatoes to a serving platter, scatter the parsley over, and serve with the juices on the side.