- 1 pkg(s) Carando Mozzarella Rustica meatballs1 pkg(s)
- 12 oz. Jar pizza sauce12 oz.
- 4 Hoagie rolls4
- 8 oz. Carando Capicola, sliced thin8 oz.
- 8 oz. Carando Mortadella, sliced thin8 oz.
- 8 oz. Carando Genoa salami, sliced thin8 oz.
- 8 oz. Provolone cheese, sliced8 oz.
- 1/4 cup(s) Cherry peppers, chopped1/4 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Mayonnaise1 cup(s)
- 3 cup(s) Baby arugula3 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, shaved1 cup(s)
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Cook meatballs according to package instructions. Preheat the broiler on your oven. Heat the pizza sauce, in a pot large enough to hold the meatballs, over medium low heat. Add the cooked meatballs to the sauce and keep warm.
Split the hoagie rolls, almost in half. On the bottom half of the roll, spread out the meatballs. On the top half, layer the capicola, mortadella, and salami.
Cover each sandwich with provolone cheese and place under the broiler until melted and just beginning to brown.
Mix the cherry peppers and mayo and spread over the cheese. Top the sandwiches with arugula and shaved Parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper the greens and serve hot.