- 1 Pack Carando Abruzzese Meatballs1 Pack
- 1 Pound Squid Ink Linguini1 Pound
- 2 Tbsps. Olive Oil2 Tbsps.
- 4 Cloves Fresh Garlic4 Cloves
- 1 Tsp. Crushed Red Pepper1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Cup White Wine1/2 Cup
- 1 Cup Fresh Tomatoes, Diced1 Cup
- 1 Large Shallot, Minced1
- 2 Tbsps. Fresh Basil, Chopped2 Tbsps.
- 1/2 Pound Lump Crabmeat, Picked Of Shells1/2 Pound
- 4 Tbsps. Unsalted Butter4 Tbsps.
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated1/4 Cup
Cook meatballs according to package instructions, reserve.
Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
While the meatballs are cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil, garlic, shallot, and crushed red pepper, cooking until the garlic just starts to turn golden.
Deglaze the pan with the white wine, add the tomatoes, and reduce the liquid by half.
Boil the pasta until al dente.
Drain the pasta, reserving about 2 cups of the pasta water.
Return the pasta to the pot, add the tomato mixture, bring to a boil, then add butter and enough pasta water to make it a little saucy.
Add the crab, meatballs, and basil and toss to coat,
Transfer to a platter, garnish with the cheese, and serve immediately.