- 1 Pack Carando Sweet Italian Sausage1 Pack
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Julienned1
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, Julienned1
- 3 Tbsps. Olive Oil3 Tbsps.
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Julienned1
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Garlic, Minced1 Tbsp.
- ¼ Cup White Wine¼ Cup
- ¼ Cup Red Wine Vinegar¼ Cup
- 2 Tbsps. Honey2 Tbsps.
- 2 Tsps. Oregano2 Tsps.
- 2 Cups Dry Polenta2 Cups
- 8 Cups Chicken Stock8 Cups
- 8 Tbsps. Unsalted Butter8 Tbsps.
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated½ Cup
Cook sausages according to package instructions, reserve.
While the sausages are cooking, whisk together the broth and polenta in a heavy-bottomed pot, and bring to a boil.
Cook, stirring frequently, for about 15 minutes, or until thick and creamy.
Remove the polenta from the heat, whisk in the butter and cheese, and reserve until ready to serve.
Remove the sausages from the pan, heat over medium-high heat, add the olive oil, peppers, onions, and garlic, and sauté until the vegetables soften and just begin to color.
Deglaze the pan with the white wine and reduce by half.
Add the vinegar, honey, oregano, and cook until reduced by half.
Return the sausages to the pan to warm through.
When the sausages are warm, place some of the polenta on a large platter, top with the sausages, then the peppers and onions.