- 1 Pack Carando Abruzzese Meatballs1 Pack
- 1 lb. Manicotti Pasta1 lb.
- 32 oz. Ricotta Cheese32 oz.
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated1 cup
- ¼ cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped¼ cup
- 2 Eggs2
- 3 cups Marinara Sauce3 cups
- 1 cup Water1 cup
- 1 lb. Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded1 lb.
Cook meatballs according to instructions on the package and allow to cool.
Dice meatballs and combine with the ricotta, parmesan, parsley, and eggs.
Combine the marinara sauce and water.
Transfer the cheese and meatball mixture to a piping bag and fill the uncooked manicotti with the mixture.
Pour 3/4 of sauce into a baking dish, arrange the manicotti on top, and cover with the remaining sauce, then parmesan, then mozzarella, and cover tightly with foil.
Bake covered in a 325ºF oven for about one hour or until pasta is cooked and the cheese is melted.
Broil the dish for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is browned, as desired.
Allow to rest for 10 minutes, then serve hot.