- 1 Pack Carando Abruzzese Meatballs1 Pack
- 1 Pound Spaghetti1 Pound
- 2 Tbsps. Olive Oil (From The Tomatoes)2 Tbsps.
- 2 Tbsps. Fresh Garlic, Minced2 Tbsps.
- 2 Large Shallot, Minced2 Large
- 10 Ounces Oil-Packed Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Sliced10 Ounces
- ¼ Cup White Wine¼ Cup
- 1 Quart Heavy Cream1 Quart
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock1 Cup
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated1 Cup
- 2 Cups Breadcrumbs2 Cups
- 2 Tbsps. Butter, Melted2 Tbsps.
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Oregano1 Tbsp.
- ½ Cup Fresh Parsley, Minced½ Cup
Cook meatballs according to package instructions and reserve.
Cook spaghetti according to package instructions, drain, rinse with cold water, and reserve.
While the pasta and meatballs are cooking, heat a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
Add the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and shallots, and cook until translucent.
Add the sun-dried tomatoes and deglaze with the wine.
Add the cream and stock and bring to a gentle boil.
Whisk in the parmesan cheese and remove from the heat.
Combine the breadcrumbs, butter, oregano, and parsley.
Add the pasta and meatballs to the sauce and combine thoroughly.
Transfer the pasta to an ovenproof dish, top with breadcrumbs and refrigerate until ready to cook (can be done a day in advance).
When ready to cook, bake in a 350℉ oven for about 30 minutes, or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown and the pasta is bubbly.