- 1 Pack Carando Spicy Sicilian Meatballs1 Pack
- 1 Pound Bucatini Pasta1 Pound
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil1/4 Cup
- 6 Cloves Fresh Garlic, Minced6 Cloves
- 1 Tsp. Crushed Red Pepper1 Tsp.
- 5 Anchovy Filets, Chopped5
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, Minced1
- 1/2 Cup Kalamata Olives, Pitted, Chopped1/2 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Capers, Drained1/4 Cup
- 28 Ounces San Marzano Tomatoes, Crushed28 Ounces
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil, Chopped1/4 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated1/4 Cup
Cook the meatballs according to instructions on the package, reserve.
Heat a large heavy pan over medium-high heat, add the garlic, crushed red pepper, anchovy, and onion, cooking until just tender.
Add the olives, capers, and tomatoes, and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
Boil the pasta until al dente.
Drain the pasta, and toss with the sauce, the meatballs, and the basil.
Transfer to a platter, garnish with the Parmesan cheese, and serve immediately.