- 1 Pack Carando Abruzzese Meatballs1 Pack
- 2 Cups Ruby Red Grapefruit, Segments2 Cups
- 2 Fresh Fennel Bulbs, Shaved2
- 1 Red Onion, Finely Slivered1
- ½ Cup Fresh Mint, Minced½ Cup
- ½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil½ Cup
Heat grill to medium high.
Grill the meatballs, turning frequently, until cooked through to 165°F.
Transfer the meatballs to a plate and allow to rest.
While the meatballs are cooking, shave the fennel on a mandolin or with a sharp knife.
Combine the fennel, grapefruit segments, onion, mint, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer the fennel salad to a large bowl, top with meatballs, and serve immediately.