- 1 pack Carando Traditional Beer Bratwurst sausage1 pack
- ½ cup Ripe tomatoes, diced½ cup
- ¼ cup Spicy dill pickles, diced¼ cup
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet pickle relish2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet onion, diced2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Celery, minced2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh basil, minced1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil1 Tbsp.
- 5 Tbsp. Spicy brown mustard5 Tbsp.
- ¼ cup Crispy fried onions¼ cup
- 5 Poppy seed hot dog rolls5
Heat a grill to medium high.
Grill the brats until cooked through,165ºF internal temperature, and remove, allowing to rest.
While the brats are resting, combine the tomatoes, pickles, relish, onion, celery, basil, and olive oil.
Lightly toast the rolls on the grill.
Dress each roll with some of the mustard, place brat in the roll, and top with a generous amount of the pickle salad and garnish with the crispy onions.