- 1 pkg(s) Carando Spicy Sicilian meatballs1 pkg(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive oil1/4 cup(s)
- 4 clove(s) Fresh garlic, minced4 clove(s)
- 1 whole White onion, medium dice1 whole
- 1 whole Medium fennel bulb, medium dice1 whole
- 2 whole Medium carrots, peeled, medium dice2 whole
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh sage, minced1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh rosemary, minced1 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Dried oregano2 Tbsp.
- 1/4 cup(s) White wine1/4 cup(s)
- 28 oz. Can san marzano style, diced tomatoes, drained28 oz.
- 42 oz. (3 @ 14 oz.) cans great northern beans, drained42 oz.
- 4 cup(s) Chicken stock4 cup(s)
- 4 cup(s) Kale, de-stemmed and chopped4 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, shredded1 cup(s)
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Turn the Instant pot to sauté and allow to heat up. Crumble the meatballs into the pot and add the olive oil. Brown the crumbled meatballs, smashing with the back of a spoon while cooking.
Add the onion, garlic, carrot, and fennel, and sauté until just softened. Deglaze with the white wine, scraping the bottom to loosen any browned bits.
Add the sage, rosemary, beans, tomatoes, and stock.
Put the lid on the Instant Pot, set vent to pressure, and cook on high pressure for 2 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then manually release the remaining pressure.
Carefully remove the lid, add the kale, and seal the lid back, with the pot off, for an additional 10 minutes. Remove the lid, season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately in large bowls, garnished with parmesan cheese.