- 24 slice(s) Carando Salami24 slice(s)
- 1 whole Baguette, cut into 24 thin slices1 whole
- 1 1/4 lb. Fresh mozzarella cheese1 1/4 lb.
- 4 Tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil4 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped fresh herb leaves such as thyme or oregano2 Tbsp.
- Yellow peppers, roasted, for garnish
- Green olives, for garnish
Preheat over to 425° F.
Cut baguette diagonally into ? in. slices and place on baking sheet. Bake in oven until golden brown (about 6 to 8 minutes).
Drain mozzarella, pat dry and cut into ¼ in. thick slices. Layer mozzarella on toast, trim to fit. Drizzle olive oil over cheese and sprinkle with herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
Top each crostini with 1 slice of salami. Garnish with peppers and olives as desired.