- 1 pack Carando Spicy Sicilian Meatballs1 pack
- 6 ears Corn, shucked6 ears
- 3 Small tomatoes, diced3
- 1 bunch Scallions, finely sliced1 bunch
- 1 Roasted red pepper, peeled and diced1
- 2 Tbsp. Mint, minced2 Tbsp.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise1 cup
- 1 clove Garlic, grated1 clove
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil2 Tbsp.
- ¼ cup Calabrian chilis, chopped¼ cup
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated1 cup
Cook meatballs according to package instructions, reserve.
Using your preferred method, cook the corn, allow it to cool, then cut it off the cob into a large mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and combine thoroughly. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Transfer salad to a large platter, top with meatballs, and serve immediately.