- 1 Package Spicy Sicilian Meatballs1 Package
- 1 lb. Potato Gnocchi1 lb.
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- 5 Cloves Fresh Garlic, Minced5 Cloves
- 2 Medium Fresh Shallots, Minced 2
- 1 Bunch Broccoli Rabe1 Bunch
- ½ Cup White Wine½ Cup
- 1 Can San Marzano Tomatoes1 Can
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Minced2 Tablespoons
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil, Minced2 Tablespoons
- 2 Tablespoons Szechuan Chili Crisp2 Tablespoons
- ½ Bunch Green Onions, Thinly Sliced½ Bunch
Cook meatballs according to package instructions and reserve.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Cook the gnocchi according to package instructions, drain and rinse under cold water, and reserve, keeping about one cup of pasta water.
Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil, then the gnocchi, sautéing until golden brown.
Remove the gnocchi, leaving as much oil in the pan as possible.
Add the garlic to the pan and cook until the garlic just begins to brown.
Add the shallot and broccoli rabe and sauté until the broccoli begins to turn bright green
Deglaze the pan with the wine, add the tomatoes and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Add the gnocchi, cilantro, basil, and chili crisp to the sauce and toss to combine.
Add pasta water as needed to loosen the sauce to desired consistency.
Transfer to a serving platter and top with the green onions.