- 1 Pack Carando Spicy Sicilian Meatballs1 Pack
- ¾ Pound Gulf Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined¾ Pound
- 1 Pound Linguini Pasta1 Pound
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- 8 Cloves Fresh Garlic, Minced8 Cloves
- ½ Cup White Wine½ Cup
- 1 Cup Clam Juice1 Cup
- 6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter6 Tablespoons
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Oregano2 Teaspoons
- ¼ Cup Fresh Italian Parsley, Minced¼ Cup
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated¼ Cup
- 1 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper1 Teaspoon
Cook meatballs according to package instructions and reserve.
Cook pasta according to package instructions and drain, reserving 2 cups of the pasta water. Rinse with cold water and reserve.
Heat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat.
While the pan is heating, quarter the meatballs and reserve.
Add extra virgin olive oil to the pan, then the garlic and shrimp, and sauté until the garlic just begins to brown.
Add the quartered meatballs and deglaze with the wine.
Add the clam juice and oregano and bring to a boil.
When the shrimp are pink and just barely cooked through, remove them from the pan and reserve, reducing the sauce by half.
Add the butter one tablespoon at a time, stirring constantly, until combined.
Toss pasta with the sauce along with the parsley, parmesan, and crushed red pepper. Add some of the pasta water, if necessary, to adjust the consistency.