- 1 Pack Carando Spicy Sicilian Meatballs1 Pack
- ½ Cup Golden Raisins½ Cup
- 1 Cup White Wine1 Cup
- ½ Cup Roasted Red Peppers, Diced½ Cup
- ½ Cup Salted Peanuts½ Cup
- 1 Bunch Scallions, Sliced1 Bunch
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil, Chopped2 Tablespoons
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Dill, Chopped2 Tablespoons
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Chopped2 Tablespoons
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Mint, Chopped2 Tablespoons
- 2 Tablespoons Calabrian Chilis, Chopped2 Tablespoons
- 1 Head Bibb Lettuce Leaves1 Head
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
Cook the meatballs in an air fryer, set to 400°F for 10 minutes, turning once while cooking.
Remove the meatballs and allow to cool slightly.
While the meatballs are cooking, bring the raisins to a boil in the white wine then remove from heat and allow to steep for about 5 minutes.
When the meatballs have cooled, dice them into small pieces.
Drain the raisins.
Combine the diced meatballs, raisins, peanuts, scallions, herbs, chilis, and extra virgin olive oil in a large mixing bowl.
Serve on a platter with the lettuce leaves on the side.