Sugar-Glazed Spiral Ham
- 1 whole Carando Spiral Half Ham1 whole
Sweet Curry-Orange Glaze
- 2/3 cup(s) Light corn syrup2/3 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Curry powder1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Grated orange peel1 Tbsp.
- 1 cup(s) Apricot preserves1 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Orange marmalade1/4 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Orange juice2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground cinnamon1/2 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground nutmeg1/4 Tsp.
Heat oven to 275° F.
Remove all packaging from the ham and place in shallow roasting pan face side down, then cover with aluminum foil.
Bake at 275° F for approximately 15 minutes per pound (do not overcook).
Remove ham from oven, then adjust oven temperature to 425° F.
Cover ham with prepared glaze.
Place ham back into oven and bake uncovered at 425° F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove ham from oven and cover with aluminum foil again. Let ham rest for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
Sweet Curry-Orange Glaze: Combine 2/3 cup light corn syrup, 1 tbsp. curry powder and 1 tbsp. grated orange peel; mix until smooth.
Apricot Glaze: Combine 1 cup apricot preserves, ¼ cup orange marmalade, 2 tbsp. orange juice, ½ tsp. ground cinnamon and ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg; mix until smooth.