- 1 Package Carando Toscano Ground Sausage1 Package
- 8 Large Croissants, Cubed and Toasted8
- ½ Medium Yellow Onion, Finely Diced½
- 2 Tbsps. Fresh Sage, Minced2 Tbsps.
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Garlic, Minced1 Tsp.
- 8 Large Eggs8 Large
- 3 Cups Half and Half3 Cups
- 1 Cup Fontina Cheese, Shredded1 Cup
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated¼ Cup
- ¼ Cup Green Onions, Sliced¼ Cup
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown the sausage.
Add the onion, garlic, and sage and cook until translucent, and transfer to a large mixing bowl and allow to cool.
Beat together the eggs and half and half and add to the sausage mixture.
Add the fontina and Parmesan to the bowl and stir to combine.
Add the toasted croissant cubes and fold together to combine.
Place the mixture in a baking dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
When you’re ready to cook the bread pudding, preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 35 minutes, or until set and golden brown.
Garnish with the green onions and serve immediately.