- 1 Package Carando Toscano Ground Italian Sausage1 Package
- 6 Large Eggs6
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, Diced1
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper, Diced1
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, Diced3
- ¼ Cup Pickled Jalapenos, Chopped¼ Cup
- 1 Cup Pizza Sauce1 Cup
- ½ Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded½ Cup
- 6 Medium Flour Tortillas6
- ¼ Cup Fresh Cilantro, Chopped¼ Cup
Heat a large, heavy sauté pan over medium-high heat and brown the sausage, breaking up any large clumps with a spatula.
When the sausage is browned and cooked through, add the onions, peppers, and tomatoes, stirring occasionally.
While the sausage mixture is cooking, combine the pickled jalapeño and pizza sauce and reserve.
When the vegetables have softened, whisk the eggs together thoroughly and add to the sausage and vegetable mixture, scrambling until the eggs reach their desired consistency. Remove from heat when done.
On a griddle or in the microwave, heat the tortillas.
Evenly distribute the sausage and egg mixture over the 6 tortillas, top with the desired amount of mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce, and garnish with chopped cilantro. Fold and serve.